MWC Classic 46mm Limited Edition XL Military Pilots Watch - Last Few Reduced
£199.95 GBP £299.95 GBP
SKU Code: CLIX/SH1
The MWC Classic aviator range comprises several pilots watches each of which is based on a classic aviators watch design from WW2. These 1940s classics are ideal if you want a modern easily maintained automatic watch that has the style and appearance of a watch used during the era of WW2.
Some of the models have a traditional second hand within a subsidiary dial above 6 o'clock because this was a common feature in the 1940's the other models have a sweep secondhand which started to replace watches with subsidiary dials from around 1943 onward. These two varying design options mean you can choose a model that suits your personal style preferences.
The extra-large case diameter of 46mm (excluding the crown) makes this a very imposing timepiece that has considerable presence and tends to attract a lot of favourable comments, especially from other watch enthusiasts. The other plus is just like in wartime the large dial makes the watch easily readable under all conditions night or day.
This model has a traditional automatic 22 jewel mechanical movement which is visible through the clear caseback and is engraved with MWC on the rotor.
- Movement: Self Winding 21,600 BPH automatic 22 Jewel
- Diameter: 46 mm excluding the crown
- Thickness: 15 mm
- Dial: Black dial with white numbers and subsidiary second hand
- Case Material: 316L stainless steel
- Luminova painted dial for superior nighttime performance
- Screw Down Crown
- Water Resistance: 100m / 330ft
- Strap: 24 mm High-Quality Stitched Leather
- Crystal: Hardened Scratch Resistant Crystal
- Caseback: Clear Caseback provides a comprehensive view of the mechanical movement