MWC 1940s to 1960s Pattern General Service Watch with Sterile Dial and 24 Jewel Automatic Movement (Retro Cream Dial Variant)
SKU Code: UK/W10S/LC
This automatic self-winding 1960s pattern MWC military watch is based on the typical designs used by the British Army from the late 1940s to the 1960s, it retains the acrylic crystal as used on the original watches, although the mechanical movement is upgraded to automatic with the option to hand-wind if required. The watch offers the benefit of retaining the original outward appearance whilst having the advantage of a few discreet updates to improve its suitability for use on a day-to-day basis.
This watch has a heavy stainless steel satin finish case made from Military Grade 316L stainless steel, sweep second hand, hacking function, black dial and luminous markings. It has a strap made in the same canvas material and general design which was used in the 1940s and 50s.
Please note: The watch uses Luminous Super Luminova paint, although the watch carries an encircled T for historical accuracy though no radioactive material is contained within the watch.
- Case Diameter: 36.5 mm exc crown, 39mm incl crown
- Lug to Lug 43 mm
- Thickness 13.5 mm
- Dial Colour: Black
- Case Material: 316L stainless steel
- Caseback: 316L stainless steel
- Crown: 316L stainless steel
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM (50m)
- Movement: 24 Jewel Automatic
- Glass: Plexiglass / Perspex
- Contract serial number on caseback
- Strap: 18 mm 1950s Pattern Canvas NATO Pattern
- Supplied in a Giftbox