MWC 1940s Pattern Classic 46mm Limited Edition XL Military Pilots Watch
SKU Code: CLIX/SS/B/ND
This MWC Ltd Edition Classic aviator watch is one of our classic Pilot watch models.
The Classic Aviator range watches are all based on military designs from the 1940s and 50s. Some of the models have a traditional second-hand within a subsidiary dial above 6 o'clock as opposed to a sweep secondhand because this was a common feature in the 1940s, the other models have sweep secondhand's which started to replace watches with subsidiary dials from around 1943 onward. These varying designs mean you have the option to choose a model that suits your personal style preferences.
The extra-large case size of 46mm (excluding the crown) in diameter makes this a very imposing timepiece that has considerable presence and tends to attract a lot of favourable comments, especially from other watch enthusiasts. The large dial size also makes the watch very easy to read day or night just like with the WW2 original large aviator watches.
This model has a traditional automatic 24 jewel NH35A mechanical movement which is visible through the clear caseback the movement has a 41-hour power reserve when fully wound.
- Movement: Self Winding NH35A 21,600 BPH automatic 24 Jewel
- Diameter: 46 mm excluding the crown
- Thickness: 15 mm
- Dial: Black dial with Luminova painted white numbers and sweep second hand
- Case Material: 316L stainless steel
- Screw Down Crown
- Water Resistance: 100m / 330ft
- Strap: 24mm High-Quality Stitched Leather
- Crystal: Hardened Scratch Resistant mineral
- Caseback: Clear Caseback provides a comprehensive view of the mechanical movement